Toyota / sold me a new wrecked car
I purchased a (So I thought) new Toyota from pat lobb in Mckinney.not only was the"NEW"CAR previously wrecked in transit or unloading they never told me.
Also the mirrors leak water everytime it rains or car is washed.Toyota sent me to toyota of Irving they had the car a week I paid for my own rental while they repaired their shoddy work.Needlesss to say 2 days after I picked it up it rains and mirrors leaked worse.Dealer says live with it.Now they have the gas pedal recall so I called to see if my camry/solara was included in the recall and they said they did not know to call back.I hope Toyota suffers the same fate as Chrysler and GM because of the way they treat customers after they purchase a car.My next car will be a Honda and Toyota can kiss my ***.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - keith peirson toyota (sales man doc)
- Toyota Motor Corporation - roof mounted tv
- Toyota Motor Corporation - brake service
- Toyota - camry front dashboard
- Toyota Motor Corporation - lousy car service as I been see before