Total Wireless / mobile phone service charges
I brought a new customer to their service with the plan to do a joint service plan with them. I had two weeks left on my service and called to transfer my service to the family plan. I was told I would lose my 2 weeks of service. This is not acceptable to me as I have a small income. They refused to give me any kind of a credit or refund. I spoke to some supervisors with no success. Some companies give a gift card or something for referrals, but apparently Total Wireless doesn't. It feels like I am being penalized for bringing them a new customer. I waited the 2 weeks, but was then not able to log into my account to cancel the auto-refill. I called the next day when it was supposed to renew, but the charge was already pending according to my bank. A customer service rep. said it was completed, not pending, which is not true. I told them that it was not supposed to auto-renew. They knew I had been trying to transfer service for 2 weeks and that I hadn't been able to login in last night, but that didn't matter to them. They refused to help me and gave me a phone number to call, but they wouldn't help me either. I was told I have service for another month on my individual plan. This is NOT customer service!
More Total Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Total Wireless - customer service 
- Total Wireless - transfer of phone number to another service
- Total Wireless - $60 top up for 2 lines + 2 sim cards
- Total Wireless Cell Phone Provider - customer service
- Total Wireless - data 
- Total Wireless - I am submitting a complaint because my phone services was cut off today without any warning and with no apparent reason.
- Total Wireless - service/ customer service complaint
- Total Wireless - phones
- Total Wireless - set up of account
- Total Wireless - zte majesty pro plus