Total Cleanse / Charging credit card for unordered merchandise
I order the free ( 'pay shipping') bottle of Total Cleanse billed12-01.2008. Now I have been billed on12-17-08 $78.84 for a bottle of Colon Xr (not ordered)and again on 12-29-08 for Body Cleansing Online for $84.79(not ordered).
12-29-08 between 8and 8:30 A.M. I had gone on the internet and did a live chat with a person who identified herself as 'Edryll-PH'. She asured me that my account was closed. Issue ID for thr chat was:
LTK42304755113X But later that day my bank acount was billed for the $84.79. I immediately canceled that credit card. I was '#1 in the queue for that morning' even before the bank opened at9 A.M.
More Total Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Total Cleanse - Scam and cheating 
- Total Cleanse - Scammed by Total Cleanse 
- Total Cleanse - Can't cancel my order
- Total Cleanse - unable to reach to cancel-charged me for product 
- Total Cleanse - total cleanse phone number 
- Total Cleanse - Billing Scam
- Total Cleanse - Refusal to cancel My Order 
- Total Cleanse - Bait and Swith con 
- Total Cleanse - Customer Service Number does NOT WORK 
- Total Cleanse - CANCELLATION NUMBER CAN'T GET THROUGH