TLGGreatFuN / getting money out of my debit card with out me knowing why

1 MO, United States Review updated:

for the past two months, this company has being paying itself from my debit card and I do not know who they are. I have been reading some of the complains, and how they being scam. I do not know how they got hold of my card. I have no idea what kind of services they offer, all I know is that they get $ 12.99 a month out of my debit card.I do not know what I AM PAYING FOR. DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHO THEY ARE?

Comments

• El
      26th of Jun, 2008

I don't know what to do, the take until now 105.90$.

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2008
    TLGGreatFuN - Unauthorized charge
    TLGGreatFuN

This charge appeared on my credit card. When I called the 800 number, their systems were down and unable to help me. I was instructed to call back in 10-15 minutes. You bet I will.

• Bl
      12th of Jul, 2008

Charge against credit card without my consent. Never contacted company. No idea what they sell.

30th of Jul, 2008

I was charged $35.99 and didn't buy anything. I was snatched off my page @ Columbia House DVD Club. My computer notified me of the false page, but they already had the CC#.

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2008
    TLGGreatFuN - Unauthorized charge for solid year!
    Connecticut

I have been charged by TLG*GREATFUN for more than a year now. I just learned about it last week. Due to the current crisis, I just wanted to check my transactions and learned that there is a charge I received from a merchant I never heard of and never had any business in any form or shape. I went on checking each of the back bills and learned that I was being charged by this company for just over a year! I am ready to fight. Any one has any idea how to go for this?

• Fr
      26th of Dec, 2008

I did not authorize withdrawing money from my acct.

• Rs
      31st of Jan, 2009

have been charging our credit card since Sept. for 11.99

• Sj
      12th of Sep, 2010
    TLGGreatFuN - unauthorized debit use
    tlg great fun
    Phone: 8002908603

I have a debit charge of $15.99 that I did not authorize and I do not know what it is for or how my card number was acquired

• Bl
      12th of Sep, 2010

Simply call the toll free number on the back of your card and report the unauthorized use of the card. They'll charge back that amount and give you a new card number...