Tlg Great Fun / illegal sign up and cash withdrawal

Phone: 1-800-666-4417

This is such a scam. i called tlg great fun source([protected]) and asked them how did they get any authorization to create an account or debit my acct. I was told I automatically signed up through a purchase online. That was a lie too. I haven't purchased anything online in over six months but suddenly today 8/21/08...i see a pending withdrawal for 12.99...They said it would take 10-15 days for it to be credited back to my acct.

Tt

Comments

• To
      7th of Nov, 2008

This is TLG Great Fun... We just found out today that we were taken by this company for $36.00 out of our bank account. Here is a link to their information with the BBB of CT.

They need to be shut down! They have been scamming people under all kinds of names for years by sneaking in under "legitimate" websites and swiping your credit card info. to sign you up for crap that you don't know you are ordering and you never receive. We talked with "Nancy" an "Executive Supervisor" this evening and after our conversation are being reimbursed $108 in total for all of the charges they have helped themselves to from our bank account. They say that Tom clicked on box while on the Columbia House website. He did not do that, he certianly didn't give them his banking information or permission to take money from the account! They also say that they have been sending us travel cupons and a magazine for the past year, nothing has been received from them... ever. "Nancy" told us that we may have "mistaken it for junk mail" to which we responded that maybe they disguise it as junk mail so they won't be so easily discovered! As for a magazine, none has ever been delivered to us and as for "TLG Great Fun" we had never heard of them until they were noticed stealing money from our bank account today. We need to get together and find a good lawyer to take up a CLASS ACTION SUITE against these jerks and every internet site that gives/sells them our banking/credit card information!

Betty & Tom