Tlg Fye Great Fun / company has used my visa account without permision

Tlg fye has charged my visa account with $9.99. this was done on august 25, 2009. the transaction was initiated in the usa. I have not authorized the transaction. I have never heard of tlg fye until this transaction. I have not ordered or had any internet contact with this company. I am not able to explain how this company was able to obtain my visa account nr. the account has been as of today august 27, 2009 closed.
Sincerely, norman w. mills

Comments

• Wh
      7th of Sep, 2009

This is what happened to me. See my complaint about VIP Pass. They are charging you for a VIP Pass discount card, just like they did me. Whicker

• Jh
      16th of Sep, 2009

Did the same to me. I didn't even order any flowers. Charges just showed up today.

• Pi
      18th of Sep, 2009

same situation for me to called them to cancel and when they refused refund ranted about how they are like aol and they lost there lawsuit. also informed them about how disappointed i was to have to spend my weekend filing a complaint with the attorney general using the aol lawsuit. requested supervisor and got refund for the 2 months i was charged.