TJX / T.J. Maxx — store manager complaint and overcharge of merchandise which was not on receipt.
Store in Bowie Young Male Manager I believe name Steve. Purchased shoes last week came into store shoes marked down another $10.00. He said it was a mistake. Wanted me to return shoe and come back the next day. I refused he adjusted price and said it was one time. Are you kidding me? I am 57 years old why do I have to pay for a mistake that is your policy to adjust. In addition, my receipt which I purchased curtains two were not there. I had since put the curtains up but returned the empty boards to show. I should not have had to do that but I did. The woman said I had them all. I knew I did not that's why I brought them in. I don't fight. I write. Your manager made me feel like I was a small child that needed scolding by telling me one time. If you have mismarked prices that need adjustments and quality assurance that's not my fault that's lack of oversight. Please train your people better in customer service especially your leadership.
More TJX / T.J. Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - customer service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - online shopping 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - I am complaining about clearance price item
- TJ Maxx-Metairie, Louisiana - shady practices-poor customer service
- TJ Maxx - lost my ring in the jewelry counter