TJX / T.J. Maxxstore manager complaint and overcharge of merchandise which was not on receipt.

D Nov 29, 2017 Review updated:

Store in Bowie Young Male Manager I believe name Steve. Purchased shoes last week came into store shoes marked down another $10.00. He said it was a mistake. Wanted me to return shoe and come back the next day. I refused he adjusted price and said it was one time. Are you kidding me? I am 57 years old why do I have to pay for a mistake that is your policy to adjust. In addition, my receipt which I purchased curtains two were not there. I had since put the curtains up but returned the empty boards to show. I should not have had to do that but I did. The woman said I had them all. I knew I did not that's why I brought them in. I don't fight. I write. Your manager made me feel like I was a small child that needed scolding by telling me one time. If you have mismarked prices that need adjustments and quality assurance that's not my fault that's lack of oversight. Please train your people better in customer service especially your leadership.

Comments

• P
      Nov 29, 2017

Why were the shoes marked down? Did they just go on sale or were you charged incorrectly?