Time Warner Cablemodem and tuner

I call time warner cable and talked to a guy name Mike and I asked for a address to mail the modem and the tuner back to San Antonio Texas and Mike told me to mail the equipment to Carol Stream, ILL. because that is the warehouse for Texas equipment and then I asked him when my modem and tuner get there how would I know it's there and he said he would send me a comfirmation to my email. I waited a week and never received a comfirmation from Mike and been calling Carol Stream, ILL. 5 months and all I need is a comfirmation letter for collection and my credit report and San Antonio Texas Time Warner Cable. My next move is to so time warner cable in Carol Stream, ILL.
for damages.

Yv
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 31, 2015

Don't count on TWC ever crediting your account for returning the equipment. And don't ever count on getting a receipt for that return. They probably also billed you hundreds of dollars for crappy, dated equipment that they probably had already gotten paid for via their absurd fees many years ago.

If I were you, I'd refuse to pay any collections notice and take them to small claim court to prove the case. The company is vile, its agents don't even know what to do when you call.