Time Warner Cable / digital telephone
We were solicited by Warner Cable to transfer our telephone service from SBC. We have a Brinks Alarm System which communicates through the telephone. The Brinks Alarm signs are conspicuously posted in the front yard and in the windows. We were assured by Warner Cable installers that will connect the alarm system to work with Warner Cable digital telephone.
Yesterday, we found out that the connection is not working properly. I telephoned their consumer service dept [protected]) and spoke with Ike (code # -06), and he stated that Warner Cable is not responsible for the alarm system hook up. Additionally, he refused to provide me with the name of and address of any one that I could send my complaint to.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract