Tim Hortons — previously employed
I was employed at Tim Hortons not even a full 3 weeks the store gets no business an is very slow an with that being said there's always new workers.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Canal Winchester, OHA new manager that was in training still gave me the wrong schedule along with the other 3 people who worked that day which both were white and the other black male that was working was fired too upon not showing up bc of the wrong schedule. I honestly feel as if I was wrongfully fired I was on time every day stayed late did everything I had to do. I feel as if it was wrong for me to get fired for his mistakes. I feel really profiled an targeted since the only 2 black males working there and being wrongfully fired.
Updated by Possibly suicidal · May 06, 2017
I really am considering killing my self now but I want it all to be Tim Hortons rasis managers fault I want everybody to know why.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino