Tim Hortons Park Drive Richibucto / customers swearing at employers
I am an employee who's been working for Tim Hortons for the past year and I am a teenager who goes to school still. And i feel that lately customers have been getting impatient and have been swearing at me and throwing money at me. As an aboriginal youth i feel that, that is an issue to 1-5% of the customers. Although it does get busy now and then i dont feel people have the right to throw money or swear at anybody race or age. !!Please Stop!!
I should make a public Complaint to the franchise b/c this has been going on for over a month
More Tim Hortons Park Drive Richibucto Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Mocha latte with chocolate topping.
- Tim Hortons - Tim card
- Tim Hortons - I didn't receive what I paid for.
- Tim Hortons - Service
- Tim Hortons - the service