Tim Hortons / management
My son was working at store location 270.
He went in to work like he does when he knows he works the supervisor came over to him and told him that he was not allowed at the back of the store cause he no longer worked there and he was confused cause he didn't know what he did wrong to find out he missed a shift and didn't call in. With that store they are really bad for not posting the schedule on time the only reason I know that is I was a supervisor at that location a couple years back. And I know that it is a manager or owners job to terminate an employee not a supervisor and if this was a first time which it was then he should have gotten talked to or at least had a written warning. And if a student doesn't have a phone then they should contact the parents and I know that the manager has my number. And I got no call stating that he was supposed to be at work. We live 20 mins out of town and the day that he missed he couldn't get to town cause the buses were cancelled for the bad weather we had. I am notifying the labor board about this matter due to it was wrongfully dismal.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Health and Safety
- Tim Hortons - The tim hortons on Massey drive is very dirty and falling apart.
- Tim Hortons - Customer Service
- Tim Hortons - Wax bags
- Tim Hortons - Flavourless Food