Tim Hortons — customer service/ inappropriate contact
on 11/10/17 after my first inappropriate interaction with the overnight employee who decided to flirt with me and my daughter while we were ordering in the drive thru, then proceeded to wait until we got to the window to ask for our number and if we had plans that night to actually began making our order at one of my favorite tim hortons in buffalo new york at 2595 union road in cheektowaga i called and spoke with a manager, told her his name (Jerome) and described him to her; she at that moment insured that the situation would be resolved and it would never happen again.
Assuming that everything was indeed taken care of my daughter and i went back a few days later to get our usual orders to only be cursed out by the same guy!!! it was beyond unbelievable and totally embarrassing to be treated like that informant of my child in all my 34 years of living ive never been that customer to feel so disrespected to actually write a complaint.. i can say now that i no longer go to tim hortons for my coffee i go to starbucks. i like to be treated as if my business matters just as must as service given.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino