Tim Hortonsconsistent drive thru problem

K Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

I have been a long time Tim Horton's patron & have patronized your stores throughout Ontario & Michigan.

I just left your franchise store on Malden Rd., LaSalle, ON. I entered the drive thru at 2:57 pm & left without my order at 3:14 pm., as icy order was lukewarm at best. During my wait, I shut off my car & witnessed a construction truck & trailer almost cause an accident in the drive thru due to "road rage " behaviour because of the excessively long wait.

I am writing, not just because of this afternoon's incident but because approximately 7 out of 10 times the wait at this specific drive thru averages seven (7) to eight (8) minutes. (Yes, I have timed the slow visits as I waited, out of curiosity).

I often park & enter the store for faster service, at which time I usually see four (4) to five (5) young ladies crammed in the service window area in what can only be described as unbridled chaos.

It does not seem to be a staffing problem & can only be attributed to inefficient management. Majority of staff are polite & customer friendly.

The drive thru at other stores, in the Windsor area, never approach the wait times at the Malden Rd. store. For example, there can be twice the number of cars at the Eugenie & Ouellette Aves. location & you are through in minutes.

I have procrastinated in contacting your company but after todays experience, I felt it was long past due. Perhaps a little remedial management training might be in order at the Malden Rd. store.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

K. McMillan

• P
      Nov 16, 2017

Since you have had a negative experience so many times, you may want to consider no longer visiting the location.