Tide / Lack of Integrity and values

Dear Tide, I have been satisfied with most of your commercials until of late. This one goes against the family integrity and values. We teach our children to tell the truth, yet a mother diliberately tells her daughter that she has not seen her top. When, in fact, she vividly recalls wearing it, staining it, then hiding it. When asked, she wash the top, in Tide of course, puts it back in her room. Then when her daughter wears it, her comment was, "Oh, I see you found the top."
Daughter totally innocent blames it on herself for not finding it.
A mother sits back satisfied she lied to her daughter, smiles and drink
her coffee.
America wonders why so many of our children knows how to lie, cheat and steal. Don't be a part of condoning such behavior.

Ga

More Tide Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Po
      11th of Oct, 2010

People lie, cheat, and steal for a million reasons that have nothing to do with the Tide commercial on TV. Any properly raised child should know not to imitate everything they see on television.

• La
      18th of Jan, 2011

I totally agree with your opinion that this commercial condones a mother lying to her daughter. I too found that disturbing. thought I was the only one. Unfortunately many more commercials show this type of behavior as well.