Duracelldidn't want to send missing parts

I ordered a Duracell 600 Watt Powerpack from Duracell Direct.com and received it on 7/26/2011. As I was reading the manual, and on page 3 is the material list where they tell you to check it off and if there’s anything missing, to contact Customer Service on page 46. PROBLEM #1: Well the DC charging cable was missing so I checked the unit to see if there was a storage compartment, which there is none. So on 7/27/2011, I called the Customer Service. PROBLEM #2: The Customer Service Rep. said, “He can’t help me. You need to call the place I bought it from”. I told him the maual said to call this number. His reply, “The manuals wrong. You need to call the place from where you purchased it”. Ok, so I call Duracell Direct and talk to Armando, telling him I’m missing the DC Charging Cable. I gave him my order number and the product that I purchased. PROBLEM #3: He tells me to check the storage compartment, which I told him this unit doesn’t have one. I guess the employees don’t know their products they sell cause the 600 doesn’t have any. After realizing it doesn’t have one, he tells me he’s sending one out asap. PROBLEM #4: It’s 8/22/2011 and I haven’t received my DC Charging Cable and so I call Duracell Direct again and gave them my order number, tell them what’s my situation and who I talked to. He comes back on and says, “Oh yeah Armando was going to call you to tell you we can’t send the DC Charging Cable and that I would have to send the whole unit back”. I’m just disgusted! All they had to do was take out the DC Charging cable from another unit and send that out to me and have their vendor replace it. I can easily pick up a DC Charging Cable on my own but, I paid for it already! It should’ve been in the box! Anyway, I’m using the 600 Powerpack which works flawless and it has lots of power! Just sucks that Duracell cares so little for the consumers who keep them in business.