Thrifty Rent A Car / extraordinary toll/fine
On Tuesday Oct. 23, 2018 I rented a car at the Albany, NY airport. I was NEVER told anything about prepaying tolls or I should pay cash if I was on a toll road. The car was equipped with an EZ-Pass on the windshield.
During the 5 days I rented the car I traveled arrpoxinately 200 miles on the NY State Thruway. I opened the EX-Pass as I went through the top barrier thinking that the toll would be charged to my credit card - that's fair.
Today I received a bill from Thrifty for $79.99 - yes that's right $79.99 for my 200 mile trip. This is "Highway Robbery" so to speak. so moral of my story - NEVER RENT A CAR FROM THRIFTY. THEY ARE DECEITFUL and CROOKS.
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior