Thrifty Car Rental / fraud - fraud and poor customer service
Never, I my life have I been scammed by a car rental company. Until I made a reservation wit hthrifty car rental. I made a reservation with thrifty car rental in norcross, ga. I cancelled my reservation wit hthem because the clerk had a nasty attitude when he ask me if I had a major credit card and told him yes. I guess by me being an african american he thought that I didn't. Well I didn't like his attitude and I cancelled the reservation. Although I canceled the reservation he charge my credit card anyway. Then got an attitude therefore I called the local police. This is considered theft and fraud I never signed anything. Or gave him permission to do this. What the hell is thrifty doing these days... I promise you I give this company another 3 years and tey will if they haven't already be filing bankrupt.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.