Thrifty Car Rental / fraud - fraud and poor customer service

1 6054 Buford HwyNorcross, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-449-7373

Never, I my life have I been scammed by a car rental company. Until I made a reservation wit hthrifty car rental. I made a reservation with thrifty car rental in norcross, ga. I cancelled my reservation wit hthem because the clerk had a nasty attitude when he ask me if I had a major credit card and told him yes. I guess by me being an african american he thought that I didn't. Well I didn't like his attitude and I cancelled the reservation. Although I canceled the reservation he charge my credit card anyway. Then got an attitude therefore I called the local police. This is considered theft and fraud I never signed anything. Or gave him permission to do this. What the hell is thrifty doing these days... I promise you I give this company another 3 years and tey will if they haven't already be filing bankrupt.

Comments

• Mo
      15th of May, 2009

If you make a reservation at a car rental, you agree automatically to have a fee charged for any cancelation. Having in mind that you canceled at the time of pick up it makes sense.

I worked for several car rentals, their procedure is correct.

• Ik
      15th of May, 2009

You sound like you have the Chip of racism on your shoulder. Maybe he just thought you were an ###. Typing in all caps is certainly an indication of that.