The Home Depot

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

LMXS30796S/ delivery

Salinas, California
I placed this order online and i wrote special instructions to call me 15 minutes before delivery. On the delivery day, i received a call from logistics saying her driver was at the location and no one was answering the door. I said i was at work and that when i placed my order someone was supposed to call me 15 min before arrival. The lady from logistics said her driver had called me 30 minutes ago and no one answered, thats not true i was patiently waiting for that call because i was very excited about our new refrigerator being delivered that day. I mentioned i was at work and that i could be home no later than 15 minutes, I arrived 11 minutes after she had called me and they were gone. As soonest i got home, i called the Home Depot and explined my situation and they said, we have to reschedule your delivery, it looks like they already attempted to deliver no one was at the location and no one answered when they called the phone number provided. I had to wait until next Thursday to receive my appliance. My question here is, what did i do wrong?? They never called before arrival, they called me when they were on the location, after i spoke with them they said they would wait, i left work for nothing because they were gone after i arrived. I have cameras at my home to prove they left before the time we agreed & can provide phone bill of when they called. I was very upset about the whole situation and i cancelled my order. I just wanted to put this out there because i was very excited about my purchase and didn't received it. My order number was W758219193
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree