The Co-operative Food / Terrible experience

The Co-operative Food
My car was parked on the industrial estate, outside the factory I was working in, I saw a Co-op lorry coming round the corner and ran out as I knew he would not get round with out hitting my car (they are not supposed to come around this part of the estate as it is to narrow for their lorry's). I saw his tail gate go into the back of my car, I shouted at him and ran towards my car, I had to jump in front of the lorry as he was about to drive away, at this point my father joined me and we got the registration of the vehicle, and the driver gave us his name, this is when the fun begins, The co-op have denied being at there and state that the vehicle was in another town at the time of the incident. I have seven witnesses who all saw the vehicle embedded in my car, or the lorry at the scene, The driver had given false details, the police would not get involved, until my Mother went through the complaints department, but it by then it had taken so long that they ran out of time before they could find the driver, we have had for force the insurance company to take it to court, it is now in the hands of the Solicitors, but they keep telling us the third party are asking for more evidence so we can not issue proceedings, it has be 20 months since the accident and I have got no where, I have the registration of the lorry that hit me on my mobile phone which I took at the accident, the Co-Op tried to say that I took the picture in Haverhill where they say the lorry was broken down, none of the paper work they have submitted makes sense, but I am still no closer to getting my claim sorted out, What is it they are trying to hide, this accident did happen, my car was written off, and I am out of pocket, it has cost us fortune in calls and letters not to mention the stress of it all, all I wanted was to be paid what they owe me, what is wrong with our Systems that a Company of this size can lie about this accident and have so far got away with it.

N  14th of Sep, 2014 by
Looking for red wine I went to red wine dept got home to find it is white. Nowhere on the box of wine does it say white but it was in the red wine section of store. What do I d o now that it is open and I have poured some out? juliaacalvert@hotmail.co.uk
N  25th of Jul, 2016 by

Co-operative Food - Italian ID not valid
Leopold Street
England, South Yorkshire
United Kingdom

I am an italian girl of 28.
I've been more than ones buying tobacco or wine in supermarkets in England and never had problems. I was quite surprise went at this co-operative food shop and they asked for my ID. Anyway I did not pay too much attention and I felt quite happy looking like a teen. The problem arose when I showed my ID: I am italian and the ID that the country provides is made by paper written in italian obviously. It is accepted as valid document at the Board at the airport and I am allowed to get into the UK just with that. For this reason I never thought about doing a proper passport. Not only they did not accepted the ID saying to me that It might be valid in Italy but not in England, but the nice guy behind the bench throw it to me saying :"with that you would never buy nothing in the UK". I felt embarrassed and humiliated. But the main point is (a part the rude guy which I would have kicked with lot of pleasure) Is it the case that you get informed about the different kind of VALID ID that foreign adult people can show you? Or is it just a sort of racist form against italian IDs? And by the way, I was with a German friend and she did again the queue and showed her German awesome plastic ID but...IT WAS NOT ACCEPTED BECAUSE SHE WAS SEEN 10 MINUTES BEFORE WITH ME!!! Shame on you!

The Co-operative Food Logo The Co-operative Food