The Brick — extended warranty
I purchased the extended warranty for my sofa. Itstill exists. I called to report that the surface of the sofa was wearing. I sent in pictures. They said it wasn't covered because I didn't contact them sooner. It is too worn.
I then contacted them stating that the springs let go under cushions of same sofa. They said it's not covered. I reported the springs immediately after they broke but they still said NO! So why buy warrants?
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired