The Brick / 6 weeks waiting and then told that model is discontinued
I purchased a Maytag refrigerator from the Brick on April 24th, 2007. I was given an estimated delivery date of May 5th. Is it now June 3rd, 6 weeks later and I am still waiting for a fridge. Even worse, I was just informed today that the model of fridge I purchased has been discontinued by Maytag and Maytag most likely won't be filling any orders. The options I've been presented by the Brick are either buy a more expensive fridge or take my business elsewhere.
I've written a formal letter of complaint which I mailed to the Regional Vice President, West and have emailed several messages as well. No response.
The Brick has awful customer service and has not once apologized for the inconvenience or delay.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - treatment from management
- The Brick - television
- The Brick - tv
- The Brick - #3 beautyrest mattress/ sales and service
- The Brick - service delivery