Boss Furniture Logo

Boss Furniture

Having problems with Boss Furniture?

1526 Vfw Parkway
West Roxbury, Massachusetts

Complaints & Reviews

Awful company

I bought a leather couch and chair. The dye started to come off after about 12 months. Instead of brown it is all turning pink. I called Ashley Furniture and they told me to call a leather company to re dye it at my cost. They do not stand by their furniture. I paid 1, 700.00 and only lasted until the warranty was up by a month... I can't believe I have a pink and brown couch... Serial numbers are S356982235 and S356982235 I spoke with customer service and got rude treatment. No help at all..

DON'T BUY ASHLEY FURNITURE!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices