Texas Roadhouse / service

Gastonia, NC, United States Review updated:

I'm a server myself so I have never complained before if something came out wrong or etc, I also come here all the time and I've never gotten service as horrible as I did tonight. We had Erica as our server, as soon as she came out she was slurring her words and talking over me and I'm almost certain she was high on something. I asked for a roadkill without mushrooms and I get the same thing every time and I've never had such a problem trying to order it. She asked me if I wanted gravy on it and I told her no and she insisted that I HAD to get a third thing on it. I've never had to do that before and she ended up just putting extra cheese on it for a third thing, which whatever that is okay. At this point my boyfriend was getting aggravated that she seemed under the influence of something and I said it's okay, maybe it's because she was new (because like I said I'm a server myself, so I try not to be judgemental considering sometimes serving can be challenging especially during a rush.) so we get our appetizer and our salads and everything was fine and once our food does come out I had my roadkill and a side of rice - when I never ordered rice, I ordered fries. So by this time I'm a little upset but I can deal with things like that and I'm not picky but that wasn't what I ordered and I didn't eat it. At this point I'm still not going to complain but we finally get her to bring us the check and she brings us the wrong check. It was two sirloins with potatoes (an 8 oz and a 6 oz) when of course I got the road kill and my boyfriend got a grilled chicken.
She finally came back over again and we tell her we got the wrong ticket, so she grabs it and comes back and tells us we have to pay for that one because she messed up and that one is a dollar below the ticket that we would've had. I paid for it, but this is completely unacceptable.

Me
May 13, 2017

Comments

• We
      13th of May, 2017

Sounds like something from the twilight zones...but, was it really necessary to post her name on this very public website? Imagine you were browsing the complaints here and came across an embarrassing complaint a customer or co-worker had made about YOU!