Tesco.co.uk / no full refund
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for delivery to my mother in time for easter on tesco.co.uk . I selected her address on the pull down menu of addresses. After I had input the order information, but before confirming the order, I decided to change the text to be printed on the greetings card which was to be attached to the delivered package. This meant going back a screen. I made the amendment and then confirmed the order. However, when I received the confirmatory email I noticed that it had my own home address quoted as the delivery address. I immediately emailed tesco customer services to ask for the delivery address to be amended. They eventually replied a day later that i should cancel the order on line, which i did. After a further day's delay I received another email stating that they were unable to cancel the order, but that i could get a refund by returning the goods according to the instructions that would come with the package. When the package arrived, I found that ! there were no instructions on returning it. When I emailed customer services again, they flatly refused any refund, depite their earlier email offering a refund. I find it unbelievable that a commercial organisation that prides itself on a superior level of customer service is reneging on a promise made in writing to make afull refund in respect of this order.
More Tesco.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco Puchong - misleading price displayed - not honored!
- Tesco - rudely treated
- Tesco Stores Rawang Selangor, KL, Malaysia - mall "manager" mr shari (kelantan)
- Tesco - services
- Tesco - staff manager stourport