Telus Mobility / defective htc pda, customer disrespect!
I bought a htc pda from telus on june 24 2007. It worked with a few glitches here or there, turning off and on on its own, freezing etc. Then suddenly the phone just would not turn on at all. I went into a telus store only to be asked repeatedly if " i used my phone in the shower...". Apparently, i had exposed my phone to moisture and was s.o.l and would have to pay to replace it! I am telling you with all honesty i have never exposed that phone to moisture. I was in tears begging telus associates to believe that i had not exposed my phone to moisture. I am a 27 year old business owner and i was insulted by the treatment i got. The staff was rude and accusatory. I was being convinced to give my "broken" phone to telus and pay 125$ for a new one! (i just paid full price two months ago for a new one!!! )when i asked if i could receive a diagnostic of the problem or notified if it could be fixed i was told "no". Now, someone help me here: why would i hand off a phone i paid full price for and am sure i did not damage, only to never see it again or told what exactly the issue was? What if they discover a defect? What if i can be refunded for my troubles? It all seems very shady to me. I suspect i was sold a refurbished phone and in turn my phone would probably be resold once they fix whatever the problem is. In the meantime my hard earned money is being spent replacing a phone i didn't break in the first place. I am still seeking some advice i can trust and am phone less. If anyone has any advice on how to get this resolved that'd be great. I will keep you posted!
More Telus Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - mobility
- Telus Communications - bills that were cleared up years ago and you are recharging 3 times
- Telus Communications - telus mobility account
- Telus Communications - customer service
- Telus Communications - making fraud activity on my website