Telus Mobility / cancelling contract though my bills were paid

I was sacked by telus as a customer, I had a talk Halifax plan was with Telus for over 9 years, tried to get a PDA phone to work in Halifax, had great email and internet,but terrible audio or voice quality tried many many phones even BB phones but voice quality was nasty. So this afternoon one of the senior management people called on my phone and told me i was not allowed in any of their corp stores in Nova Scotia She screamed at me for over 1/2 hour, i asked her what had happened, still dont know, i didnt threaten any employee nor throw my phone or kick nor put my fist threw any walls, but i am now not allowed in any corp stores in Nova Scotia. Also she cancelled my plan which one cant get any more, i took my business to another carrier. My bill was always paid never left owing any money, this is the way Telus treats its customers like top bananas, their service SUCKS

D  13th of Feb, 2008 by
Telus doesn't cancel your contract unless you have abused the system in someway or have become abusive to their representatives. (Read the service terms, Telus can cancel your contract for various reasons)

If you were not told the reason for the cancellation, contact their client support to find out, especially if you had a great rate plan. Every company is in the business of making money so they won't ban a client off their network for no reason...
N  19th of Sep, 2008 by
Every thing bad. Unfortionately I can't explane how but all i can say I never see in my life like this to sucks people without reason .Should have rights.
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
I chose Telus' $20 for 200 minute plan in a 3 year contract (and a Motorola Razr2 PCS phone). I also agreed to try out some additional options like web access and text messaging knowing that each time "I used those options" there would be a charge but I wanted these options in case I needed to download updates from the web or if I wanted to send a text message. Unknown to me, simply by agreeing to have web access, Telus took it upon themselves to send my phone web update requests so each time I used my cell phone, it would check the web for updates and simply by agreeing to text messaging, Telus decided to send me daily informational text messages each of which cost me an additional $1.00. I was not a heavy cell phone user but I typically used my phone 3 or 4 times a month and I never sent a text message or checked the web myself but my monthly bills were close to $70.00 for this $20/200 plan. That is gouging the customer.

TELUS Communications Logo TELUS Communications