Telus Communications / poor customer service
I called Telus on Dec. 15th to make a payment arrangement on my balance. I was told I was not eligible for a payment arrangement. After several transfers and more holding, I finally decided to just cancel the service. Again, a few transfers and more holding and I finally got to speak with Loyalty expert, Linda. Linda arranged a discounted billing and payment for my outstanding balance - (to be paid on Jan 18)
I recently got my bill and the discount was not reflected.
Dec 29th - spent 1/2 hour on hold with Adam and Matty - I again tried to explain what was going on, nobody seemed to know what was going on. I again tried to cancel the service and ended up hanging up. Matty promised a discount and an email confirmation. Which I already received from Linda.
my account # is [protected].
A desirable resolution would be a further discounted service, an apology and a flat screen tv.
I have been in customer service all of my life, and this behavior/atitude is unacceptable. I have been pleased with the service up till Dec. 15th.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - making fraud activity on my website
- Telus Communications - cell phone
- Telus Communications - 7 month recurring issue
- Telus Communications - internet service availability in edgewood bc
- Telus Communications - telus staff