Telkom / termination of contract and reimbursement
Hi took out a contract which was sold to me over the telephone for an amount of R278. I kept asking the sales person if there were any once off or additional cost and she assured me there was none. So I agreed to contract. The first month I had to pay 1800 rands so I called and laid a complaint after listenin to the recording they found u was misinformed by sales person. But it has bee 3 months and I'm still been debited even after hey picked up my device and sim. They help themselves to different amounts from my bank account whenever the please and no feedback or updates are available every single time I call. I'm so fed up and will advise anyone to take out contacts with Vodacom, MTN or cell c rather. Telkom is a waste of time and does not value customers the smaller the contract u have the less time they have for you.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager