Telkom SA SOC — waiting for adsl installation for 6 months now
ADSL order issued October 2016, Order ref: [protected]
We moved our airfreight facility to a new location in Plumbago Business Park - Kempton Park, Johannesburg in December 2016 and have now been waiting for 6 full months for the mere installation of a PRI and ADSL line to take place.
Fibre for PRI was only installed last week with the ADSL line installation still pending.
We have been receiving numerous excuses along the way for cause of the delays such as;
- Internal processes that aren’t efficient;
- Funding Approval;
- Limited existing infrastructure;
- Outsourcing all tasks to sub-contractors;
- Latest one being a procurement delay on obtaining copper.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018