Telkom SA SOC / Theft!!! Charged for a device I never received
In November 2016 i telephonically applied for an upgrade to the Galaxy S7. I was declined due to vetting issues. This i accepted and carried on a month to month basis. In December i noticed that i was being charged for this declined device and alerted the call centre, Case #[protected]. To make it worse, the month to month was then cancelled without my knowledge and the line is not in use. I am so livid with the call centre agents and not to mention the so called managers (Trimaine and Andy) as they blatantly tell me that they can NOT assist me. Yes, i reversed the January debit but this was because i was charged AGAIN for this S7. Currently i have two devices that r not usable as 'service has been suspended'. WHY??? This problem was cause by Telkom and now i, the customer, must deal with the THEFT. You stole from me, took what did not belong to you, inconvienced my lifestyle;family and job. This has been the worst experience ever and i will not rest until i am fully satisfied!!!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018