Telkom SA SOC / telkom mobile contract suspended
It is unacceptable that reconnection takes 14 working days. How do I go about to do this faster. I am self employed and will never choose the 1st of a month to have a debit order go through my account but they keep putting it through on the 1st and when I paid it in full this month on the 4th they charged a R105 fee for the debit order that did not go through which I did not know about and now they suspended the line for that R105. How can I get the line reconnected faster after paying the R105 without having to speak to people that can not do anything about it? I need assistance in this matter or I will cancel all contracts and take it over to another provider.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018