Telkom SA SOC — telkom line inactivity
The line had a fault about August now. About six month ago. Although there were multiple complaints to the company and even more reference numbers, the line was never restored. The last i talked to a consultant from Cape Town- they advised me that the line could not be restored because of my location. According to South African Law, all people of all races, of all localities should be services in South Africa. It came as a surprise to me that Telkom, a company that i have used for many years for the telephone line and ADSL could not restore my line.
I am extremely disappointed with the service i have received from Telkom. seemingly Telkom is very selective about the areas they service even if i am a long standing client. I work from home and desperately need my service line.
The line number is [protected]
Area- AA 11 61 Umlazi, 4066
Telephone line registered to Zama Brenda Mtshali
Your Speedy response and urgent resolution will be greatly appreciated.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018