Telkom SA SOC / telkom integrated data sim
I got my Integrated Data Sim on 5 January 2017 and was told to allow 48 hours for activation of the service. It is now more than a month later and despite several HOURS on the phone to 10210, 10213 and 081180, as well as 4 visits to different Telkom shops I am still not able to use the Integrated Data Sim. Not one of the more than 10 customer service persons that I spoke to has been able to get my Integrated data service to work. They have logged several faults with reference numbers, but 3 weeks down the line I have not had a single feedback message.
My ADSL line is very unreliable and therefore it is important to me to have a failover sim connection available.
The landline number where the ADSL is installed is [protected] and the Sim number is [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018