Telkom SA SOC / telkom direct cancellations
I was looking at upgrading my account however advised to move from Telkom Direct to Telkom Mobile I needed to cancel my direct account. This has been impossible. I physically went to Telkom Clearwaer on the 17th May 2017 at 10h40 to cancel my contract. I was assisted by Mmamoitlisis Mokoatle who completed all necessary forms and took copies of my ID.
I returned to the branch mentioned above as I had no feedback or confirmation of cancellation. The branch entered my details into a queuing system where I was advised someone from Telkom cancellations was to call me. No one called.
I then followed the email cancellation process on the 13th June 2017 and send all required information. No action from Telkom. Request resubmitted on 15th June and 23 June - No response.
I have requested the cancellation from the social media team who gave me a ref for my query but cant confirm the cancellation being processed.
Ref number social media: AI2812911
2nd ref: [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018