Telkom SA SOCtechnical service

I have since Feb 2017 difficulty accessing my internet. I logged a technical issue with your call center (Ref: [protected] d/d 10 Feb 2017) requesting someone to inspect my signal strength and uptime on my rooter. No response, yet full payment on the inv was made. I logged another request with your call center (Ref: [protected] d/d 09 Mar 2017) for someone to please have a look at my signal strength and uptime on my rooter. No response, yet the inv was paid in full again. I then logged another request (Ref: [protected] d/d 25 Mar 2017) same problem, access to internet limited and staggered. No response, yet full payment on inv again. I then logged another request for the same problem (Ref: [protected] d/d 08 Aprl 2017) No response, yet i made full payment to the inv again. I then logged another request (Ref: [protected] d/d 28 Aprl 2017) guess what, no response, yet the inv gets paid again. I then phone the 081180 no and spoke to one of the consultants who promised that the matter will be referred to the technical dept (not sure what happen to the previous referrals) and received a new Ref: [protected] d/d 03 May 2017, to which i received a followup call and the technician could only tell me that we will have to wait in line till there is an opening for a technician to come to my premises. So, i have received the new months statement and inv and i am sure payment is expected. What exactly am i paying for? cause, there is no service, i do not have the access to my internet as promise, i dont get my matters resolved. I've just had enough!!!

De