Telkom SA SOC — service cancellation - dsl subscription line
9th March 2017
I sent an email to [protected]@telkom.co.za with the requested document to cancel my DSL service. No response. Only a auto-response.
20th March 2017
Sent a follow up email. No response. Only a auto-response.
10th April 2017
Sent another follow up email on my request to cancel my service. No response.
20th April 2017
Spoke to a service representative on 10210 and sent another email to escalate the request to [protected]@telkom.co.za.
8th May 2017
Received an invoice - still been charged for the DSL service that I requested to be cancelled in March 2017.
8th May 2017
Sent another follow up email to [protected]@telkom.co.za and [protected]@telkom.co.za to find out what is going on and why I am still been charged and nothing been cancelled. NO RESPONSE.
9th May 2017
Called 10210 this time spoke to [protected]@telkom.co.za and forwarded the original request from 9th March to be told it is to be escalated. NO RESPONSE THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE.
Unbelievable lack of customer service from Telkom. I want my charges to reversed for DSL as of 1 April 2017 and to have a new statement issued and correspondence to the effect that they have a) received my request and b) have done what they have been requested to do.
Never again will I recommend Telkom to anyone ever again. Sort out your customer service enquiries division.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018