Telkom SA SOC / prepaid cell phone contract
My name is Sidwell Buthelezi. I took a two year contract that offered two cellphones with Telkom SA. I paid the contract for two years. When the contract lapsed, Telkom continued to deduct my money. When I called them asking them about why they are deducting when the contract has lapsed, they told me that I was supposed to inform them that I am no longer interested in the contract. I was shell shocked. I then went to Telkom branch at Maponya and ultimately terminated the unlawful deductions from Telkom.
I am surprised that I am still owing Telkom the money. I have been inundated with calls and text messages from Telkom
Please help me to sort out this problem.
My contact number is [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018