Telkom SA SOC / payment not received after statement of bank was sent
Good day to you the reader
I trust you are blessed?
I am dispirited, due to saying the same things over and over and over again. On the day I took out my first contract at age 40 (Always had my doubts on contracts) , I am, as a single mom, very disappointed in wasting money I don't have. The lady at the shop somehow heard 5th instead of 25th for my deduction payment date. And by then I know there is no money left but for electricity for the month.
All was well I received my data and sums' and suddenly after 3 months I get a "we have noticed your telkom mobile account is overdue" and a huge amount of r1151.27 gets deducted from my bank account on the 25th of november 2016 at 3:45 to put the cherry on the top, I am paying more than r200.00 extra charges! Please help me. I have submitted the bank statement yesterday to [protected]@telkom.Co. Za and today I will hopefully get feedback from him. He was the 3rd caller I spoke to. I am so sad because I could be using that r200.00 for my months electricity.
I beg your input on all this.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018