Telkom SA SOC / Pathetic service and no response from telkom
I order 2 telkom ADSL lines to be installed, after many hassles i finally manged to get my lines installed and active however i am still awaiting Telkom to activate two sim cards which were supposed to be integrated with the ADSL lines. A lady by the name of Phindile Langa at Telkom Reds Mall - Centurion, took my details and a ID copy but till date my sim cards have not yet been active.
Please see email below:
Her email address is: [protected]@telkom.co.za
Feb 28 (12 days ago)
I was at your store on Thursday afternoon to collect the ADSL modem and your system was offline to dispatch the modems, hope you remember.
I collected two SIM cards from you for my integrated ADSL line, kindly activate my sim cards:
1 - [protected]
2 - [protected]
my id number is: [protected] (you did make a copy of my ID)
I can be contacted on the number: [protected]
Thanks & Regards
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018