Telkom SA SOC / line not working since 08/12/2016

South Africa

On the 8th of December 2016 the lightning struck my Telkom Line. On the 12th of December 2016 I phoned in and reported it received my reference number... On the 22nd there was a technician he come had a look around got in to his car and left. He could not get access in to my neighbour's yard. Never pitched again. After a hundreds of phone calls they said to me it's a underground fault WOW. So my fault has been marked as priority, urgent and has been escalated... Still no Technician has come out to support me. When I follow up on my fault they just keep on saying "
Thank you for holding Z..., The fault has been assigned to a technician.
Currently the technician is busy with the line you will be advised regarding the progress/updates of the fault.
The technician will contact you on to make an appointment when he/she needs to come to your premises.
I have added the note on the system that you have contacted us and need the line urgently. or "
I understand that it has been a while since you have had the problem, however i have marked the fault as a priority to ensure that the fault is resolved very urgently" or my favourite "
I apologize sincerely for what has happened, this is not what we want you to experience when contacting customer care for assistance. However i have marked the fault as a priority, please wait for the call from a technician" These word was told to me the last 43 Days. And still no help with my line. When you phone the billing dept. They tell you if you do not pay your account they will suspend your account. Have to say they are very helpful

Za