Telkom SA SOC — lack of response to fault reporting
My phone has been out of order since monday, 12 feb 2018. I finally got to report it via the sms service. Today is friday, 23 feb 2018 and my phone is still out of order!!! I cannot 'track' my fault on their webpage as it only allows me to report the fault, which I have already done!!! They have only sent me 1 follow-up sms saying they are busy investigating but that was on 21 feb 2018. Good grief, is this what state capture has done to our only landline service provider??? And yes, as you know, a customer cannot send them an email to enquire about your fault!!! How convenient!!!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018