Telkom SA SOC / incorrect billing

1 Sedgefield, United States

Ive battling since June 2016 to downgrade my 10mb uncapped package with Tekom to a 4mb uncapped package. As I could n't come right I decided to go to the Telkom store in the Garden Route Mall, George. The consultant that assisted me was Xoliasa.

At this point in time I was going to cancel my agreement with Telkom as I was on a month to month agreement. This took place in August, please look on your system when the migration was activated. Xolani convinced me to "migrate" to a new 2mb uncapped pacakge @ R 600 per month.

The new 2 mb uncapped line kicked in Aug and I'm still being billed for a 10mb line. I've called in every month when i recieve my invoice as im still being billed for a 10mb line. I spoke to two of your consultants since, one being a superviser as well that said they would sort his out as they can see on the old/new system that I signed up on a 2mb line however the billing appears to be for a 10mb line. Both times I've been told to pay the full amount as they would arrange for a credit to be passed.

It's now mid November and I just received the latest invoice, again for a 10mb line. I have had it following up, I have called in multiple times and every time it seems to be a whole new process. Nobody has answers as to why I haven't been credited.

My last converasation was with a superviser called David Stellenberg, he was going look into the sotuation and get back to me. As expected, its beem two days since. I also went in to the store to take it further with Xolisa and he has no idea whats gone wrong. Apprantly ive migrated to a new system and he now does not have access to this system.

Please cancel my subscription with immidiate effect. I will seek legal advice with regards to the credits that have not been passed to my account after numerous calls and emails to rectify the incorrect billing.

Very dissappinted experience as ive been with telkom for a many years now.

Jp