Telkom SA SOC / fibre to home and account billing

1 South Africa

Good morning

Can someone please explain how you suspended our service for non payment on the same day you send us an invoice confirming our payment and that the next debit will be next month?
This after we upgraded to Fibre nearly a month ago. We have your router laying here gathering dust because of all your empty promises to assist us with the installation. After speaking to Nomfundo Ndimande and Sipiwe Luthuli, who by the way, had complete disinterest in assisting us! We were promised that a manager by the name of Kaelin Frederick was going to call us within the hour. That was on 8/02/2019 at 12:45 in the afternoon. I am still waiting. We queried on all your social media platforms only to be directed as to where to cancel? Is this honestly how you treat your customers? I have paid for the service already. Can we just have what we paid for! I am sick to my stomach by your service. What do we need to do to get service around here? Or do you really just not care?

Our account number is [protected]. I am actually begging for someone to care enough to just contact us so that we can resolve this issue. It's literally your job to provide us with a service. I will harass you until you give us service, just as your sales staff harassed us to buy your product

Ya