Telkom SA SOC / fault on telkom line
We are a retirement village and our Telkom line [protected]
We submitted a fault report on the morning of the 28th November regarding our telephone line not working. Was contacted later that morning to be advised that the line was not faulty as we needed to check our equipment. After getting our contractor Plessie out it was found that there was nothing wrong with our equipment which I then phone Telkom faults to advise that same morning . Following up that same day afternoon I was told that the fault was deferred to the next day and basically it seems, after various calls, nothing could be done about that.
It is now ONE WEEK and we are still without a phone line - we are a retirement village Doone Village Telkom number Durban Kwazulu Natal [protected] and pay for this special ISDN PRI line?
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018