Telkom SA SOC / debit order irregularities (overcharged)
I have a mobile wifi contract of R149 a month which I can afford with my monthly allowance but this rediculious amounts you've been deducting are unacceptable. In April the debit order was R502, in May you never deducted (of which I assumed it's because you over charged me in April) now it's June I get a text R352 debit order. This is not acceptable.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018