Telkom SA SOC — cancellation of extra line - unethical behaviour, lack of service, billing continues
Telkom received my cancelation form on 09/06/2016 for an extra line on my account (sent to [protected]@telkom.co.za) via Claremont Telkom office at 15:40. Up to date 23/01/2017 Telkom is still billing me for the line and extras, including interest. Received a dispute number [protected] from Lerato in July/ August- nothing happened. Contacted Telkom numerous times between Sept to Oct..to no avail. Telkom disconnected account in November due to "outstanding payment"...had to pay disputed amount, re-mailed all the necessary docs again in November 23 at 12:01 to Gcobusa Mafeke (customer service) email [protected]@telkom.co.za...no response/ reply other than she will handle it (as per telcom in December).. January receive another bill with the extra line and extras still on the invoice...
Client acc number [protected] requests
a) a refund for invoices on tel # [protected] (+DSL fast and Soft cap)
b) cancellation of service on tel# [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018