Telkom SA SOC / billing incorrect and harassment

1 South Africa

I have cancelled my Telkom account due to having no line and everytime I go to a branch they put me on a phone to hear o you have a line fault. It was a up and down story and being billed for internet and a line I did not have having to buy airtime and data. I went in explained it to them and a lady said she would get back to me never did. I sent numerous emails requesting assistance but nothing. Then accounts contact me I told them I want to cancel since I don't have a line or internet. Lady told me should would resolve all. Then I kept getting bills for a line and internet which I did not have. I sent complains but nothing. Then a lady said they would fix my account and get back to me yet again nothing. Then this morning I got a call from a rude lady told me im handed over and I better pay the account and she does not want to hear what issues I have as they taking legal steps. What company is Telkom not to assist and when you go to them they put you on a line. I am shocked at how they treat there clients. Is there any advise as you seem to complain to Telkom but nothing gets done. and people that contact you are rude.

Pm