Telkom SA SOC — bad service and closing of unresolved faults
Reason for the fault - intermittent internet connection and extremely slow internet speed.
1st fault reported 5 jan 2017 - ref: 19crk050117; fault closed with out resolution on the same day.
2nd fault reported 6 jan 2017 - ref: 680crk060117; fault closed with out any resolution on 9 jan 2017;
3rd fault reported 9 jan - ref: 1450crk090117; open serve tech fiddled with line, changed exchange port, and closed fault with no testing or even consulting if the problem was solved after they have worked on the line on 18 jan. Tech makes appointments and do not keep them or just comes and goes as he pleases. Tech is also extremely rude especially after the 2nd time he had to come back.
Please note that my line speed I am paying for is 10mbps
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018