Telkom SA SOC — adsl landline migration to holding pool
I signed up to a different isp & closed all telkom internet accounts. personally filled in & mailed the required documentation for my line to be migrated to the holding pool. This was done on 20 of December 2016. A telkom agent called me on the 18 January 2017 stating the line has been move to the holding pool. I immediately informed my new isp. New isp comfirmed on 19th Jan 2017 that they cannot see my line in the holding pool & that I must contact telkom. I've been calling in from cellphone, but all they do is give me the run around.
All I want from telkom is to move the my line to the holding pool. I am already being double billed as I have taken a uncapped bundle deal from new isp.
your speedy assistance will be greatly appreciated.
my contact number & e-mail address;
[protected] - [protected]@gmail.com
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018